Napkin Marketing is a boutique digital marketing and web design agency that believes in thinking big, working hard and having fun while creating dynamic websites and marketing programs for our clients.
We are currently looking for a vibrant, detail oriented and creative Webmaster. The Webmaster will manage our clients’ projects in web development, search, social and digital advertising. Our agency works with a wide variety of clients ranging from private jet services, to food companies and financial services, developing their brands, websites and digital marketing campaigns. If you’re interested working in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams, we’d be excited to meet you!
Position Type: Full Time
Work in our North York (North Toronto) office (4646 Dufferin St. Suite 6, North York, Dufferin & Steeles, 1 bus ride from Sheppard West Subway Station). Free parking is available at our office.
Reporting to the agency director and account manager, the Webmaster plans and executes web design and development projects as well as digital, search and social media programs for our agency clients. The Webmaster has a strong understanding of UI/UX and demonstrated expertise in web content, usability, architecture, design, copy editing, google tag manager/analytics/adwords, storytelling, SEM, and SEO. Manages projects from concept to execution through creative briefings, project documentation, client reviews and revisions, all the way to launch and post-launch monitoring, analysis and reporting.
All design, coding and site development work including:
- – Create website wireframes and mockups with proper graphic selection.
- – Ability to setup WordPress, SSL certificates, backup sites and trouble shoot plugin compatibility.
- – Ensure successful delivery and performance of new digital projects and website templates following best practice guidelines for UX and UI.
- – Participate and/or present design and website mockups to client in client calls and meetings, gathering client’s perspectives and feedbacks.
- – Assist clients in the use of the CMS to add or modify/update content on their website.
- – Create and manage website content in line with the marketing and brand strategy using SEO best practice – optimizing content and researching keywords.
- – Develop responsive HTML emails in Mailchimp and Constant Contact.
- – Create and modify forms in Formstack and Pardot.
- – Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- – Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages.
- – Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
- – Investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults.
- – University Degree/College Diploma in computer science or technology related field preferred.
- – 1+ year of experience with WP Engine, Wild Apricot and Moodle.
- – 1+ year of experience with Git.
- – 2+ years of experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, Formstack, Pardot, Mailchimp and Constant Contact.
- – Google AdWords Certification is required.
- – Strong API Development knowledge and experience is required.
- – Demonstrated understanding of SEO and SEM techniques as they apply to website design.
- – Technical knowledge about the latest developments and internet features
- – Demonstrated web design skills, including layout, typography, graphic design principles and colour theory, user interface, usability, accessibility standards and testing, troubleshoot, and implement website designs is required.
- – Project management, including writing and providing project requirements and project briefs to other project team members (i.e. freelances, designers, developers, copywriters).
- – Ability to produce clean and well-documented code for all web projects.
- – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to address web design challenges.
- – Demonstrated initiative, creativity and ability to learn new skills.
- – Detail-oriented and committed to building and strengthening relationships for clients and over-delivering upon their needs and expectations.
- – Can juggle multiple projects with prioritizing, confidence and calm under pressure.
- – Highly organized and detail-oriented. Meticulous about staying on top of all project details, record keeping and reporting: weekly client status reports, critical paths; monthly wrap reports.
- – Flexibility to accommodate to demanding work hours which often require weekend and overtime commitments when project deadlines are approaching.
Napkin Marketing provides a competitive compensation package of $27/hour. Benefits include: medical, dental and vision exam coverage, monthly catered lunches. We also support ongoing training and education for our staff.
Napkin Marketing values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing a flexible and equitable workplace.
How to Apply:
Don’t be afraid to show some personality. We would love to get to know you better!
Please send your resume, portfolio URL to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Webmaster – [Site]. The site is where you saw the job posting. For example: Webmaster – JobBank , Webmaster – Eluta, Webmaster – Indeed, Webmaster – AllJobs, Webmaster – FindBacon, etc.
NO CALLS, only those candidates we would like to interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
(Visited 399 times, 1 visits today)